100 grams sole
1. That fish if frozen. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Set aside.
2. Peel orange, trim off bitter white pith and slice thick. set aside
3. Heat broiler. Place fish on rack of a broiler pan
4. Season with salt, freshly ground black pepper and paprika. Arrange orange slices around the fish on the broiler pan
5. Broil for 4-6 minutes or just until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork and the orange is heated through
6. Serve the fish, with the orange slices overlapping across one side
7. Garnish with minced parsley